- Fabricates and assembles the robot and game pieces
- Wires and places electrical components for the robot
Strategy & System Design
- Designs high level characteristics of the robot
- Scouts other teams at competition to create match strategies
- Designs the robot using CAD software
- Draws up the parts for our robot
- Writes the code for the robot
- Chooses control logic for the robot
Electronics & Pneumatics
- Controls and wires the circuitry for the robot
Business & Marketing
- The non-technical side of our team
- Collects forms, manages our budget, etc.
Outreach & Awards
- Creates outreach video, essay and presentation for the Chairman's Award
- Promotes STEM throughout the community
- Creates and trains members in safety practices and procedures
- Writes the safety manual and enforces safety rules
We also have some other leadership roles that do not lead a sub team, such as team admin and .
- Team Admin: Sends out emails to our team members, parents, sponsors, and more. Manages communications inside and outside our team.
- Finance Lead: Manages finances, organizes budget, completes purchase requests, etc.